Please note that no entry to the Private Game Reserve is allowed without a prior confirmed booking from the Aquila Collection Head Office.
The Private Game Reserve is situated under 2 hours from Cape Town city, 10km before Touws River in the Karoo.
Click here to download reserve facilities map
Directions to Aquila Private Game Reserve:
- Follow the N1 highway from Cape Town for approximately 130km.
- The road will take you past Paarl, through the Huguenot tunnel, past Worcester, De Doorns and through the Hex River Valley.
- Approximately 30 km after De Doorns and just past the road sign indicating “10km to Touws River,” you will get to the R46 turnoff to Ceres.
- Take the turnoff to the left. Follow the road for approximately 3km.
- You will find the Aquila Private Game Reserve main entrance on your left-hand side.