Fly In Safari
The Big 5 Fly in Safari Cape Town flies over the Hex River Mountains & vineyards – the second highest mountain range in the Western Cape. You’ll be awed by the mix of sublimity and might in the mountain peaks, interlaced ridges, wild bush shrubs and high waterfalls.
Once on ground guests will be transferred to Aquila Private Game Reserve. Preceding your 2 – 3 hour game drive safari is a buffet breakfast, served in the African boma restaurant. Aquila safaris are in a 4X4 safari vehicle, and lead by a well-versed ranger.
Big 5 Fly in Safari Cape Town:
- 20-30 min flight over the Hex River Mountains and vineyards
- Guests have an option of choosing to fly either via helicopter or airplane
- Buffet Breakfast served at the Aquila restaurant
- 2 -3 hour game drive safari
- Visit Bushmen rock art site
- Buffet lunch served in the African boma restaurant
- Return flight to Cape Town
- Optional return flight over Robben Island and V&A Waterfront
Book your Big 5 Fly in Safari Cape Town
Fly in Safari Day Tour
The Aquila fly in safari day tour is a majesty-meets-adventure experience. After flying over the Hex River Mountains & vineyards, a 2 - 3 hour big 5 game drive awaits.
The Aquila fly in safari day tour includes transfers to the airport and reserve. An optional two-day fly in safari is also available. Speak to one of our reservations consultants for more information.