Day Trip Safari
The 2 to 3 hour safari departs at 09:00. The safari is lead by an experienced guide, who will share inside-story facts about your surroundings - easily rousing your inner wild side.
The Cape Town safari day tour includes visits to ancient rock art sites, lunch under the boma, and cool off dips at one of two swimming pools. All safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle.
Cape Town safari day tour
- 07h00: Depart Cape Town to Aquila (Guest transfer - Aquila transport).
- 09h00: Welcome drink on arrival served in the reception area.
- 09h45: Game drive & visit to ARC (Animal Rescue Center)
- 12h15: Buffet lunch
- After lunch guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse our African curio shop.
- 15h30: Depart Aquila & return to Cape Town
Book your Cape Town safari day tour.
Cape Town Safari Day Trip
The Aquila Cape Town safari trip is offered with or without transport to the reserve. Guests will be collected from hotel or guesthouse and transferred to Aquila Game Reserve. Self drive guests are informed to depart Cape Town approximately the same time as the tour provided with transport.
Our Cape Town safari trip has been rated, by Sawabona magazine, as one of the Top 10 best daytrip destinations.