The Aquila combo safari combines a 3 hour game drive and a 1.5 hour horseback outride.
Game drives are in an open safari vehicle and includes stops at ancient rock art sites, lunch under the boma, and cool off dips in natural rock pools.
Horseback safaris are alongside horseback safari specialists, whom show-you-slowly the wild facts of this region. A slow walk across the plains or cantering at full throttle is at the guest’s discretion. No experience is necessary.
Big 5 Safari Cape Town – Combo Safari
- A combination of a safari game drive and horseback safari
- Safaris include stops at ancient rock art sites
- Safaris includes welcome drinks, a buffet breakfast and a picnic lunch at the rock pool
- 08h00-09h00: Breakfast is served
- 09h00: 3 hour game drive
- 12h30: Lunch
- 15h00: 1.5 hour horseback outride
- Safaris are lead by experienced game rangers
- No horse riding experience is required
Contact an Aquila consultant to book a Big 5 safari Cape Town
Big Five Game Drive Cape Town
They say your holiday is incomplete without a big five game drive Cape Town. The big 5 refers to five of Africa's greatest wild animals - lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino.
Aquila Game Reserve is home to the Big Five and showcases the wildlife of this region like no other. Aside from typical traditional game drives, guests also have an opportunity to have wild animal encounters on horseback.