Aquila Safari Lodge is a Big 5 Game Reserve close to Cape Town. Situated under 2 hours drive from the city it is the ultimate african safari getaway.
- Follow the N1 highway from Cape Town for approximately 130km.
- The road will take you past Paarl, through the Huguenot tunnel, past Worcester, De Doorns and through the Hex River Valley.
- Approximately 30 km after De Doorns and just past the road sign indicating “10km to Touws River,” you will get to the R46 turnoff to Ceres.
- Take the turnoff to the left. Follow the road for approximately 3km.
- You will find the Aquila Private Game Reserve main entrance on your left hand side.
GPS co-ordinates: 33º21’07.64” South 19º56’07.64” East