Family Luxury Chalets
Family Luxury safari lodge accommodation is a collection of semi detached units, with special attention paid to privacy. Chalets have thatch roofs and feature exterior stone work. Each unit is a unique contemporary African design.
Luxury units feature large en-suite bathrooms with corner baths and outdoor showers. Finishing's include a log fireplace, airconditioning, fan, mini bar, coal stove and tea and coffee making facilities.
Rate: R1895.00pp sharing (valid until 31st October 2014)
Check Aquila Private Game Reserve availability.
Luxury Safari Lodge Accommodation
- Semi detached units
- Special attention paid to privacy
- Plush furniture and earthly decor
- En-suite bathroom with toilet and corner bath tub
- Back to nature outdoor shower
- Each chalet has a log fire and fan
- Each chalet has a coal stove, and tea and coffee making facilities
Cape Town Safari
Aquila semi detached units combine a Cape Town Safari with luxury accommodation. All chalets have been built from natural materials found on the reserve such as rocks, river pebbles, reeds and wood.
Chalets sleep up to eight people. Not compromising on luxury, quality percale linen is used throughout. Chalets are snug and leisurely, and were made with the outdoors in mind.
- Family Chalet 32 - 37: Sleeps 2 Adults and 2 Children (family unit)
- Family Chalet 31 & 38: Sleeps 8 (family unit)